Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This means if you click on the link and buy the item, we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you. This helps us keep this website alive. More here.
2018 Geneva Motor Show Car Debuts
The motor show opens March, the 8th at the Palexpo Arena in Switzerland. It looks like it’s going to be huge event for new car debuts for both production and concept cars, including some of the most exiting like:
- Aston Martin Vantage – new V8 entry-level sports car
- Audi E-Tron – All-electric SUV from Ingolstadt
- Jaguar I-PACE – World Debut, Electric SUV
- Mazda 6 – World debut for the Wagon, Euro debut for sedan
- Mercedes-Benz A Class – The new A-class World Debut
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Coupe – World Debut for sport four-door Porsche Panamera rival
- Morgan Aero GT – World debut for a retro-styled sports car
- Smart Fortwo EQ – World debut for the electric Smart
The 88th Edition will take place in the 6 exhibition halls dedicated to automobiles and one reserved for the suppliers and the Swiss automotive industry representatives. It’s the 106,000 square metres of exhibition space and 180+ exhibitors all from around the world. However, we should also mention absent: Opel, Infiniti, DS and Chevrolet/Cadillac.
The 180 exhibitors at the 88th Geneva International Motor Show are working flat-out to finalise the concepts for their exhibitions and the more than 70 press conferences they will hold. The Geneva Motor Show, which will include the major automobile manufacturers, prominent designers and creators of exceptional vehicles, plus the suppliers of equipment and accessories to the Swiss automotive market, is preparing to open its doors to the media and to the public who will find their favourite automotive brands spread throughout the exhibition halls.
Geneva Auto Show – All Practical Informations
Where is Geneva Motor Show Located?
Palexpo Arena, Route François-Peyrot 30, 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva, Switzerland
Opening Dates and Hours
From 8th to 18th March 2018
Monday-Friday: 10.00am – 8.00pm; Saturday-Sunday: 9.00am-7.00pm
Tickets, Discounts and Deals
- Adults: CHF 16
- Children 6-16 and Pensioners: CHF 9
- Children under six: free with adult
- 20+ visitors group: CHF 11 a head
Special Deal: After 4pm get half-price tickets;