Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more here.
Subaru Outback Tires Size
Here are two OEM wheel sizes recommended for Subaru Outback.
|225/65R17 102H||7Jx17 ET55||5×114.3||2.4 / 2.3|
|225/60R18 100H||7Jx18 ET55||5×114.3||2.4 / 2.3|
Best Tires For Subaru Outback
Here is a list of the best selling tires for Subaru Outback.
- Made in Thailand
- Package Height: 27.7"
- Package Length: 27.7"
- Package Width: 9.0"
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- GOODYEAR ASSURANCE MAXLIFE - 225/60R17 99H VSB
- Universal Fit
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Treadwear Warranty: 50,000 miles
- Designed for passenger cars, sedans, coupes, subcompacts and small crossover vehicles
- In rain, designed to evacuate water efficiently, reducing the risk of hydroplaning
- Wide, flat tread design increases stability and provides excellent tread wear
- Compatible with Subaru Outback Fog Light housing.
- SAE-compliant road-legal output.
- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
Last update on 2021-01-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
It is our policy to make every effort to respect the copyrights of outside parties. If you believe that your copyright has been misused, please provide us with a message stating your position and we will endeavor to correct any misuse immediately.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we may receive an affiliate commission, at no extra cost to you. This helps us keep this website alive. Learn more here.